The SkyTrak SIG10 Kit combines the SkyTrak with our SIG10 Golf Simulator Enclosures to provide golfers with something like a quality full-screen simulation experience. The SkyTrak SIG10 kit includes everything you require to concentrate on your golf game inside the ease of your residence, including real-time visual analysis and ball performance metrics with straight-to-display output. Also have a look at SkyPro Golf Swing Analyzer
Golf Launch Monitor SkyTrak
The SkyTrak is one of the most precise launch monitors accessible to regular golfers. SkyTrak is 98% as precise as the OptiShot 2 Golf. In A Box Simulator and costs a lesser amount of money.
- The potential to supply various measurements, also including launch angle, backspin, and carry distance, is astounding.
- Convenient to use gameplay improvement tool. Review Our Quick Setup Guide is compatible with iOS, Android, and Windows PC. Complete list of compatible devices
- Golf Digest named it the Best Value Golf Simulator in 2017 and 2018.
SkyTrak Metal protecting Sleeve
The SkyTrak Protective Metal Case seems to be the original metal case for SkyTrak and is an excellent method to safeguard your money.
- 13-gauge steel laser cut
- Protects against minor drops, scratching, and dents.
- When in this case, SkyTrak can be plugged into a wall charger.
- The power button is easily accessible.
- Viewing the LEDs via the casing
- Legs that may be raised or leveled for SkyTrak
- Integrated alignment stick channel
Projector for a golf simulator, Panasonic PT-VZ580U
All wires and a WUXGA standard throw (1.09 to 1.77 throw ratio) projector are supplied. A professional solution for golf simulators, the Panasonic PT-vZ580U Projector features four corner corrections and 5,000+ Lumens of highest brightness.
The SIG10 golf simulator’s landing pad was made solely for it. It beautifies the space in between screens and the striking mat by filling it in while also shielding your flooring from golf ball impacts.
A fixed option, the Ceiling Mount, makes sure your projector stays out of the way and protected from accidental golf shots. Flooring for SIG10 Golf Simulator
For those who seek the neat, polished appearance of a customized installation also with ease, using an assembly kit, Shop Indoor Golf’s simulator flooring is a perfect choice.
It not only provides a fantastic appearance but additionally maximizes the putting and chipping surfaces while minimizing the footprints of the striking surface. That is the appeal of the golf simulator flooring from SIG PRO.
Pick the golf mats
Golf mat, Fairway Series, 5′ x 5′
An actual tee can be placed on our 5′ x 5′, one-inch thick Fairway Series mat. Perfect for people looking for a realistic feel.
SIGPRO Golf Mat, 4′ x 7′
It is comfortable on the ankles and provides sufficient room to place the SkyTrak on the mat so that it levels well with the ball in the SIG PRO 4′ x 7′.
SIGPRO Double Golf Mat, 4′ x 10′
The 4′ x 10′ double-sided golf mat with something like a center striking strip is perfect if you’ve got both right-handed as well as left-handed players.